General Terms and Conditions:
1) The content on this Website is for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as providing financial advice or services. We are not responsible for any losses that may result from the use of information on this Website, nor do we guarantee its accuracy or completeness.
2) You must be at least 18 years old in order to use the Website. If you are under 18, you may not use the Website or provide any personal information about yourself to us through the website.
3) You are solely responsible for all decisions regarding your own investment activities, and we make no recommendations regarding investments or taxes.
4) You acknowledge that Joulecoin.org reserves all rights over its intellectual property, including without limitation its trademarks, copyrights, patents and trade secrets related to its products and services.
6) All users must comply with applicable laws when using this website, including those governing tax issues related to investing in cryptocurrencies like Joulecoin (“JOUL”).
1) Any content posted on the Website by users is owned by such user alone and does not reflect our opinions or beliefs in any way whatsoever. Therefore, we cannot be held liable for any third-party content that appears on the site which violates applicable laws or intellectual property rights of other parties.
3) You agree that you will not post illegal material or engage in activities such as money laundering or fraud involving cryptocurrencies acquired through Joulecoin (“JOUL”).
Limitation of Liability:
In no event shall Joulecoin be liable for any damages resulting from loss of profits, goodwill, use data, special damages arising out of User’s access or inability to access this site, whether based on breach of contract negligence, tortuous behavior, product liability something else even if Joulecoin has been advised previously about possibility such damages occurring.. Additionally,’s shall have no liability whatsoever for non-performance caused by circumstances beyond it reasonable control delay due storms acts violence civil unrest wars terrorism blockades strikes labor difficulties shortage supplies accidents casualty destruction fire flood water earthquake acts God explosions civil commotion interruption telecommunications failure governmental actions any other causes similar nature outside reasonable control .
Acceptance Of Terms:
By accessing and using this website you agree that you have read understood accepted unconditionally these Terms Use . These terms apply as soon possible after you first access Site continue unless changed terminated accordance with provisions herein . If disagree wish discontinue using then please cease doing immediately .
Questions comments concerns regarding these terms should sent via [email protected]